The Convergence Update - Beta 0.9 Patch Notes

Will the game be translated into Russian or Ukrainian?

1 Like

Is Javelin not one of these?

We are working on a Russian localization alongside several other languages, yes.

4 Likes

DUUUUDE, it wouldn’t stop scrolling, OMG

That is a phenomenal amount of work affecting virtually every part of the game. Excellent.

I havent played since Dec 22, so I am really looking forward to restarting afresh on 0.9 and testing everything out.

It is not. As it’s a combo skill, cooldowns can’t work the same way with Javelin.

2 Likes

Is that different from Smite? Asking so I’m clear on the difference.

Wait never mind.

Javelin isn’t USING Lunge. It just zips you to it. I got it.

These have to be the most insane patch notes I’ve ever seen. I’ve read some long-ass patch notes in my time too… but these take the cake.

Guess I need to set aside an hour this morning to read them all!

Oh yes, patch notes, my favorite literature genre

I am looking forward to play new patch! :exploding_head:

Will we be able to link items in the chat in 0.9?

1 Like

Item linking didn’t quite make it in for 0.9, but we’re working on it as fast as we can. It will most likely be introduced shortly after 0.9.

8 Likes

These changes are completely bizaare.

So you deleted two of the best nodes for judgement (which had a combined total of +150% more damage) and replaced it with garbage. In actuality I am basically forced to spec and build for healing effectiveness to gain enough +more damage for the skill to be viable. I need to get 1500% healing effectiveness to get similar pre patch damage.

Judgement wasn’t even a particularly strong skill, but basically you chopped off its head with these changes. I don’t see how this skill can be even remotely competitive anymore now it has effectively lost all its 150% more damage nodes.

What a buzzkill because I was planning on playing this skill. Now, not sure anymore.

2 Likes

It’s go time!

Who ever assembled the patch notes deserves a raise or at least a pat on the back!

Hi.
Is in-game pause planned for the offline mode? It would be great

3 Likes

Now I wait for the “EHG wastes a lot of time only working on MP duh!” crowd :). Looks like EHG worked on a bit more then only MP :D.

1 Like

Yes! Can’t wait to play Beastmaster again Stormcrow Tele sounds promising good job EHG

Does .9 address the issues with items? Where people were able to completely degear their characters and still obliterate end game content? Specifically talking about this video - Last Epoch´s BIGGEST PROBLEM - YouTube

I’ve seen the devs talk about it on stream before and they address that they know this is a problem. But I don’t see any massive changes to item mods in .9 that address this problem?
So is this still going to be an issue with .9?

2 Likes