The Bodyguard (Forge Guard Minion Build 0.8.1C)

I think youre mistaken this for another build, because :

50% or so of our damage comes from the forged weapons from forge strike, so you shouldnt keep full sigils up.

Manifest cant crit as we use Wing guard gloves (this build rely on speed and bleed instead)

I ran Forge Strike but what im saying is at Empowered / 150+ corruption you simply cant anymore and desperately need armor/regen/minion damage from sigils and Vengeance buff to even survive, I averaged maybe 5 weapons as they kept getting killed, If you dont push corruption you dont need to worry - builds more fun at lower difficulty

on a side note just while im here I dont recommend stacking corruption unless you are farming specifically for Omnis, the rewards vs difficulty are just not there

1 Like

Ah ok, yea that might hold true, i havent really tried that yet. Most of my builds are only tested to be able to do empowered monoliths (without corruption stacks) in mid-range gear.

I could imagine that, and personally i dont think i will even try before the games full release. Right now making new builds is just more fun.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.