The Anointed One - Judgement Aura/Heal Tank

Premise
This is a very tanky build with maximized Healing Effectiveness, 100% Block and a lot of Healing on Block. To make use of all that Healing Effectiveness, I chose Judgement with the Anointed node to turn Consecrated Ground into an Aura which moves with me.

Video - Majasa Fight

Build Planner

Breakdown

• Judgement: Main DPS. Anointed turns Consecrated Ground into an Aura which moves with you. I maxxed Area, Duration, and Cooldown reduction to make sure it’s up as much as possible.
  • Javelin: Sacred Forge buffs each Judgement by 60% (more modifier). Holy Trail leaves a flaming trail buffed by Healing Effectiveness. I reduced the cost to 0 and it grants -10 cost to the Judgement which follows it (making it cost only 6).
  • Holy Aura: increase Global fire damage, grants Fire Pen of 10%, and grants Endurance, Health on Block and Ward on Block.
  • Lunge: set up to apply Frailty and Cull at 15%.
  • Warpath: increases Fire Pen by 100%, Block Effectiveness and is used to apply on-hit effects (Frailty, Chill & Ignite)

General Gameplay video:

Check out my other builds here: Builds created by Zaodon - Last Epoch Builds

1 Like

Character at time of Majasa fight:

Rahyeh fight:

Lagon fight (non-empowered):

Empowered Mono:

Nicely done but I thought you might end up on higher numbers with the aura. pretty sad for the investment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.