This is a very tanky build with maximized Healing Effectiveness, 100% Block and a lot of Healing on Block. To make use of all that Healing Effectiveness, I chose Judgement with the Anointed node to turn Consecrated Ground into an Aura which moves with me.
Video - Majasa Fight
- Judgement: Main DPS. Anointed turns Consecrated Ground into an Aura which moves with you. I maxxed Area, Duration, and Cooldown reduction to make sure it’s up as much as possible.
- Javelin: Sacred Forge buffs each Judgement by 60% (more modifier). Holy Trail leaves a flaming trail buffed by Healing Effectiveness. I reduced the cost to 0 and it grants -10 cost to the Judgement which follows it (making it cost only 6).
- Holy Aura: increase Global fire damage, grants Fire Pen of 10%, and grants Endurance, Health on Block and Ward on Block.
- Lunge: set up to apply Frailty and Cull at 15%.
- Warpath: increases Fire Pen by 100%, Block Effectiveness and is used to apply on-hit effects (Frailty, Chill & Ignite)
General Gameplay video:
Check out my other builds here: Builds created by Zaodon - Last Epoch Builds