The A-Team Melee Minion Necro w/ Perma Abom

Think I got a nice little build going with the new method that allows us to keep Abom up without any health decay :slight_smile: I have planners for different variations in the description, but the base build is pretty much the same. If you have questions or even suggestions let me know!

4 Likes

Looks awesome man, I like what you ended up doing with it. When I get the time I’ll try it out and let you know what I think of it.

1 Like

Aye thanks! Glad you find it interesting. Let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I asked on YouTube but better ask here… what do you think of Spirit Plague over Harvest? It would probably be more safe ranged than melee

1 Like

You lose sustain and damage, which spirit plague wouldn’t compensate in any way. You may be safer, but idk if it’s worth it.

OK, thanks! :slight_smile:
But sincerely, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m still in the campaign, I do almost no damage. I spec’ed Volatile Zombies instead of Dread Shade, in order to do more damage.
No way I can kill Majasa like this, I’ll probably have to spend some time in the monolith, in order to find better gear.

1 Like

The build is quite gear/level dependent based on the skills and such. So I would advise leveling with whatever is easier, but similar to in scaling, Zombies or any other minion build would work!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.