Texture Graphic for Stout Lagonian Idols bugged

Ever since 0.7.9 launched (at least I assume it was then, because I haven’t seen it up until this point) the texture for Stout Lagonian idols is very strange.

It looks almost like Missingno. from the original Pokemon games :sweat_smile:

The good thing is that it hasn’t affected the functionality of the idols or the stats or anything, so I believe it’s just a bugged texture or a file got corrupted or something. Any help is appreciated!

Try getting Steam to verify your files.

Oh, I should mention I’m using the standalone client! I’m not sure there’s a verification for that, is there?

It should perform a similar check on startup. Knowing that this doesn’t only happen on Steam is helpful (I’ve seen a few reports).

Unfortunately, I’m not able to reproduce this issue, so we’ll have to look into this a bit further before we can fix it. A log file would be helpful. Thanks!

Gotcha. Here are the two log files; I logged in again just to double check that the glitch is still there and it is, so both logs should work.
Player.log (17.3 KB) Player-prev.log (26.6 KB)

Also getting this bug.

Player.log (299.6 KB) Player-prev.log (192.6 KB)

I also have this issue.

The latest patch (0.7.9F) seems to have fixed this issue for me, so I’m wondering if anyone else still has it. @IGSkaarj @Jerle do you two still have the bug after this latest patch?

Nope, seems to have been fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.