Temporal Sanctum

The crafter just ATE my armor and my exalt and never gave it back. I changed timelines to pull it out and it wouldn’t open (BTW it’s dumb to make it you have to press a button to change times just to pull out an item. I know it’s cool lore, but mechanically it’s silly) So i put in my item, changed timelines tried to get it out and no go. So, i leave the sanctum hoping left items in there might go to stash? Nope, apparently if you leave an item in the forge and leave the dungeon, it will delete it forever, hence why my above point about having to change timelines isn’t good idea. Someone should never have to lose equipment due to it being explained poorly. Unfortunately that armor was needed for my build to function, so i’m just stuck. The other bugs i have encountered so far i have ignored and just kept playing, no biggy. But this one literally is a game ender for me. I have no desire to keep playing now. Feels bad.

There is no trading in this game. You’re either having to play with friends or everything is solo self found, so it’s not like i can just go buy a new peice of armor to get my build going again. If you don’t have trading in the game, it’s a really good idea to not have the end game loot forge eat your best equipment that could take hours upon hours to replace.

2 Likes

Yeah I had no idea I had to switch back to the other dimension thinking that once I left I’d get the item or something wasn’t thinking of you have to switch the dimension to get the items you put in a whole different dimension just lost my favorite rings.

Lost my gear this as well. How is this in the game.

running the sanctum again, the item should still be in the door apparently

1 Like

Thanks you were right. It was still there, two weeks later :smiley:

1 Like