Temporal Sanctum door has no collision

Can simply walk through the Temporal Sanctum door. More obvious using a controller, but to double check I restarted the game and it’s possible using the mouse as well.

Edit: to be clear this is before inserting a key

Any chance you can show a screenshot (with arrows for how you do it) or perhaps a video clip of exactly where/how you do this…

In the past, there have been very specific cheeses (and skill uses) to bypass certain doorways etc or clip into unreachable areas on other maps and its likely you may have found one that the devs can “close” if they had more detail…

Note: This is all assuming that you have verified the game files and dont have a messed up install that is allowing this…

Controller was simple, just walked straight through it. As for mouse, had to get close (near the bottom/south) to it to be able to click the stairs without getting the key pop-up.

It’s a fairly fresh install, was 8.5e but I’ll verify and check if I can do it again.

Edit: verified and it’s still exactly the same, repeatable 100% of the time. Easily walk through with a controller, bit more fiddly with mouse but still easy and repeatable.

In terms of priority, you just get stuck at the bottom due to the dungeon ability not activating so it shouldn’t be all that critical.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.