Teleport (elementak dawn node)

Hi. I dont know whey, but this node does not work.
Node does not work? - YouTube - proof

Upd: Next node - Elemental Dust works good

Do you have the cooldown node on Elemental Nova (Infernal Nova)?

Hi. Same for me. And yes, I have the cooldown from infernal nova. But it is not working. Also not working if I store more charges with flame battery.

@kexit If you check the Elemental Dawn/Dusk/Midnight nodes you’ll see that they say “does not work if Ele Nova has a cooldown”.

Now, the first one used to work if Ele Nova had a cooldown but that could have been a bug. So given that wording I’d say this isn’t a bug.

You could be right, but there is one thing against that. I have only one point in Elemental Dawn, which should trigger a Nova where I arrive. So it is not possible that my Nova is still on Cooldown if I only have this one node.

With the nodes which trigger it on my depart point that could be right. But since it isnt working with only the arriving node, I just think it is a bug.

Edit: oh I just understand what you are saying. Sorry english isnt my first language. So it means if I take the Cooldown node my Nova now does HAVE a cooldown. Got it thank. But shame about that node.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.