Sync loot filter with game server or steam cloud

I am playing Last Epoch on both my PC and GeForce Now. When I create a loot filter on my PC and then log into the game on GeForce Now, the PC loot filter is not available. It’s a bit annoying that this is not synchronized between “platforms”. I think if someone was playing on a PC and a Steam Deck, for example, they would have the same problem.

It would be nice to be able to sync the loot filter with the game server or the Steam Cloud like game saves etc.

Found a solution on Reddit:

So I finally worked out how to do this from a pastebin! I wanted to get the loot filter from this guide

The ShatterKing Spellblade Updated (And more powerful) 0.8.2F

1. Make a note of the pastebin link (whatever it is)
  2. Within GFN hit shift+tab to open up the Steam overlay
  3. Right at the bottom is the “Web browser” link
  4. Open this and type in your pastebin link
  5. copy paste

Now you have to chase the pastebin url. Have it saved somewhere or send it to yourself.

There’s a few loot filters sites specifically for LE.
There you can configure/edit and save your loot filters.

Just log in and it’s all there.

At the moment I am using the Steam overlay and the “notes” functionality on it. I copy the loot filter to the clipboard in the game, save it to the Steam overlay notes that are synced with the Steam cloud, and access it on another device (copy from notes, create new loot filter from clipboard). But it’s a workaround, and it’s annoying, especially if you’re using your own loot filters and updating them all the time.