Swarmblade Poison Build

So I didn’t create this build. This is my take on a few builds I saw posted here and youtube. I took their ideas and came up with my own twist. Credit’s to Dread from Epoch Builds and Boardman21. Dread’s build: Swarmblade Poison Tornados Druid Last Epoch Build Guide, Locking Enemies In Place As They Die Slowly - YouTube and Boardman21’s build: Last Epoch | Frenzied Frostbite Swarmblade | Build Guide | 0.8.4G - YouTube.

Basically I couldn’t find a 2 LP Eterra’s Path to complete my build, so I went another route. I will post my actual current build and what I was trying for. I have pushed over 300+ corruption and beaten T4 Julra with this build.

Here is my current build: Druid, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Here is what I was striving for: Druid, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

I was able to do all this content without the Eterra’s Path. As you can see in my build I just changed a few skill points from what I was really wanting to do. The jist is start every map in Spriggan form cast 12 vines and go back to Swarmblade. Run around hit mobs let the poison do the work move onto the next pack, on rare mobs or bosses just go ham.

If you have Eterra’s you won’t have to do this, just run around till you get 3 vines and then start your destruction.

I was able to tank/dodge every hit from Julra with this build on T4. The biggest thing’s to focus on are Crit avoidance and Endurance cap. Resists are nice as well. With this build in swarmblade form I was getting upwards of 75% dodge, poison damage scales over 1k.

I was never able to get 2 good Katana’s either, or a +2 tornado chest. Enjoy!

Nice build, very close to mine.
Small tip: in Swarmblade Form, put one only point in Springer’s Furry; this will be very helpful to sustain your rage.

Thanks! Yeah in my current build I only have one point in that node. The dodge helps a lot. I still get pulled out once in a while, it’s rare but it happens. Curious to see your take on it, mind posting your build?

Excuse the question, but how do you have Tornado without having any points in Shaman?

Put some points in shaman, spec the skill, remove the points, you still have the skill.
It’s some form of bug exploit, but it works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.