SwarmBlade Minion Scaling Build

I have been using the swarm strike node “Soaring Scourge” with wolves, and experimented with other minions in the build, also the node that triggers minion abilities on Swarm Strike.

Why does it seem like this is a really uncommonly played build? I’m doing empowered monos with EASE, and I feel invincible on bosses. If a boss mechanic is hurting, I can back off and the minion damage is incredible.

It seems like an intended build for the swarmblade… Does the damage just fall off in corruption sharply or what?

In working on a build like that for like 3 weeks but maybe im dumb and cant figure out how to make it work properly. Could you send a link to your build?

Currently it isn’t complete on any websites. But I may be backing off of the game, as we haven’t been able to get multiplayer to work for us, and the devs don’t seem to care.

In my case im doing a poison version with the scorpion and souring scourge. Scorpion does hit well but the locust swarm is my problem i firstly was scaling him as an ailment and it seems minion dmg over time, flat dmg to minion (minion melee) and in my case inxreased poison minion dmg gonna work. So thats my new plan now. Theres annaxe called dragons somenthing lol and gives a base minion melee dmg

Bear > scorp for me right now, and I stack bleeds a bit.

Nice you could follow the queen hive guide because it seems you focus on the physical side just dont use more companions than the bear.

Im using right now scorpion, spriggan form (just to boost thorn shields and Summon vines from eterrahs path boots effect), maelstorm, swarmblade obviusly and serpent strike.