Survival issues on thorn totem

Hello,

I am currently follow this (Thorn Totem Shaman Build Guide - Last Epoch Maxroll.gg) build for thorn totem shaman but am struggling on bosses.

I have 181% Fire, 271% Lightning, 209% Cold, 171% Physical, 75% Poison, 9% Necrotic, 46% Void, 56% armor, 34% endurance and full crit avoidance with all my totems up (which I usually have because I spam totems).

I know that my necrotic resistance and void is bad and plan on getting the necrotic blessing from reign of dragons (as recommended in the build), but am still struggling on other damage type (died too many times on age of winters boss with 153 corruption).

I was wondering what else could be done to increase my defense in a reasonable manner.

On a side note, I once in a while get knocked out of spriggen form and often hear clanging sounds. I was thinking that it is from taking a huge portion of my health in a hit. If possible, could I get an explanation for these?

My current state is here: https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/o3P7zMJA

Thanks

Another thing I would like to add is that I feel the damage from the armor shred from age of winters helps me a lot and if possible, I would like to keep it until I get another form of armor shred

The first thing you would like to do is to maximize your health(more health affixes and more health passive nodes). Usually you would need 2.5K to handle 200~300 corruption. Also make sure your endurance be like 50%~60%. Critical damage reduction and avoidance is also something you need to watch out. Armor is not a big issue but I think it is not very hard to get about 60% in spriggan form. It’s also worth to get some frailty sometimes. For beginner build, I think tears of forest is a better choice than death rattle. You can get enough multipliers with the nodes in thorn totem’s skill tree. Thorn totem build should be easy to farm 200 corruption. I think you do not need storm totem at all. And another suggestion is to consider the nightshade briar node. I just used a cold thorn totem beiginer build and 200~300 corruption should not be a problem.

Titan Heart body armor is not good for Shaman. Because we don’t usually leech we have to rely on health regen and Shaman has a great passive for it (Iron Bark). I’m suprised you didn’t take that passive. So change the body armor asap. Smth with %Health / flat Health (priority) or %Armor then Attunement in prefix.

You don’t need to overcap the resistances. Use that affix slots for smth more valuable for Shaman like - Health, %Endurance, %Armor etc.

Get 60% Endurance (the cap) asap! It is important.

You dont need more Crit Avoidance because your Spriggan gives 72% + you have 35% on your gear.

Use idols for %Health and resistances (you need only 25% elemental resistances though because you Shaman passive ability gives 50% with an active totem)

change your passives like this - https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/Qk7qEGwQ (then keep putting points into Conflux unti it is lvl 8)

Blessings - Black Sun take Void res , Reign of Dragons take All REsistances, Ending of Storm take Health Regen.

Is health regen that good? Isnt the healing from the spriggan and totems good enough?