Support not responding to ticket regarding shipping address for physical items

edit: finally resolved. thanks.

I’ve been trying to update this information and while I initially got a response from support, my ticket has gone without reply for four weeks as of today. I’ve replied to the ticket a few times. I even tried making a new ticket, which someone merged into my old one without a response. Support went silent on me and this is not really acceptable.

I did get a random reply on my ticket two weeks ago, but this was completely unrelated, which is causing more concern:

Hello again,
Thank you for taking the time to report this to us. The team is actively sifting through all options and is doing its best in prioritizing possible optimizations on our end to combat these issues before the 1.0 launch. We’ve taken note of this report and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. Rest assured we will be keeping our ears to the ground and work to improve the experience we provide to our players in the future.
That said, if you have any other questions or concerns you wished to raise, we’ll always be here to help.
Aaron

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.