Suggestions on economic system, shield mechanism, forging system, playability, etc

Dear producers,
I am a player from China, and I have purchased the highest version of the pre order package since version 1.0. Currently, the game time is 320 hours. I am also a player who loves POE and Diablo 4. I think LE is a very promising game product, and if the production team can continue to carefully produce it, it may be better than these two games.
(Sorry, I am not good at English, so I used a translator. If there are any inappropriate words, please understand.)
I have a few suggestions, and I would be honored if you could consider adopting them:

1. Ways to cope with inflation and economic system adjustments
    In the current game, players do not receive a lot of coins in the early stages, but when they reach areas with high corruption values, they will receive a lot more coins. However, I have found that the only way to consume coins is through gambling NPCs, Lightless Arbors, purchasing warehouses, and so on. This will create a problem where in the later stages of the game, players will have more and more coins in their hands, and the trading price will become higher and higher. However, there are no restrictions on the listing time or transaction fees for items on the exchange, which leads many players to use the exchange as a warehouse. The prices of many items are fake, and the prices of many items are chaotic. If a player joins the game from the middle of the season, they may not be able to obtain enough coins to purchase items on their own. They may consider the RMT method and generate negative reviews.
    Suggestion: Set a limit on the amount of coins each account can receive daily through picking (only affecting the picked coins), and slightly increase the limit for the character with the highest corruption value in the account. For example, the upper limit of basic coins is 500000 per day, and for every 100 points of character with the highest corruption value, the upper limit of coins is increased by 50000. The exchange sets a listing fee, such as 5% of the listed price. After the items are listed for 48 hours, they will be automatically taken off the shelves (this will increase the player’s online rate. If they have good items for sale, they will come up to organize them at regular intervals).
    (Players of the Ring of Fate are not restricted, but coins exceeding the daily limit will be converted into Fate points, which can only be used first for coins during internal consumption in the game and cannot be traded with other players. The cooldown for switching factions is 24 hours.)
  2. Losses caused to affected players after bug fixing
    When adding new professions and content to each updated version, it is inevitable to encounter various bugs. However, many players may mistakenly believe that this is just a game mechanism, so they spend a lot of time and energy improving their characters. However, in the end, due to the repair, many of the equipment and affixes already made are incorrect.
    Suggestion: When the impact of a bug is significant, the affected players can receive a free upgrade coupon, which can be used to regain a level 100 character who has completed all tasks (choose their own profession and specialization).
  3. The shield mechanism is too powerful, and the way corruption points increase monster strength is too rough
    At present, the benefits of shields are too high, and the benefits of increasing shield values are far higher than other methods. For example, life recovery and theft did not play their rightful role in front of monsters in high corruption areas. The monster affixes in high corruption areas mainly increase monster damage and health, which leads to many players being killed by monsters without a large amount of shields. It is difficult to obtain shields for certain professions, which makes them unpopular.
    Suggestion: Reduce the damage of monsters in high corruption areas and adjust them to various monster affixes (such as bleeding upon monster hit, monsters not receiving fire damage, player’s energy shield acquisition efficiency halved, etc.). And players can randomly refresh one or more affixes in the area by using runes and carvings, with the cost of materials increasing with the number of selected affixes and the number of refreshes.
  4. Runes and carvings do not have a suitable way to consume them in the later stages of the game, and equipment dropped by monsters in the later stages, except for Double T6 and Double T7, becomes garbage
    Suggestion:
    Increase the use of runes and carvings to make the game more interesting, for example, when making equipment, you can set the consumption of multiple materials to slightly reduce the consumption of potential points (appropriate proportion).
    Increase the task of equipment recycling. For example, NPCs in merchant guilds can issue tasks (each player’s task is different) to collect rare or noble items of a certain type (requiring one or more specified affixes and meeting the level of affixes greater than). After completing the task, players can receive special rewards (such as special dark gold equipment, reputation value, etc.), and the quality of the reward items increases with the forging difficulty of the required task items, which can make the circulation of the exchange more active. However, players of the Ring of Fate are unable to purchase items from the exchange, and their tasks will be relatively simple, such as requiring only one affix that meets the requirements.
  5. The items sold by gambling NPCs are almost useless
    At present, except for dungeons, the items purchased from gambling NPCs are mostly ordinary, magical, and rare items, and there is a level 30 limit set. This gameplay is basically useless in the later stages of the game.
    Suggestion: The price of items sold by gambling NPCs fluctuates, and higher priced items are more likely to have better items. However, refreshing the store multiple times a day will increase the required cost. (This will increase the player’s online rate, and they may want to come up and see if there are any good things every day.)
  6. Increase the sense of surprise for players during the gameplay process
    The thief goblin in Diablo 3 and the monster with the Shakari Touch suffix in POE make me secrete a lot of dopamine every time I encounter it.
    For example, we can consider adding Easter egg monsters to LE, which players can randomly encounter during gameplay. This monster will drop a large number of dozens of items of a random type, and players need to complete the battle within a specified time. This can improve the experience of players playing in teams.
    For example, we can consider randomly triggering a 5-10 second surprise reward with a small probability during the forging process (such as not consuming the potential value of an item for 10 seconds, or a random affix type can be refreshed for free within 10 seconds, etc.), making the forging gameplay more exciting.
    The above are some suggestions that I have temporarily thought of for the development and improvement of the game. Some of the values I mentioned may not be correct, but they are just a train of thought.
    Thank you for your review

To add, the daily gold coin limit in the first suggestion accumulates from the beginning of the season. For example, if players start playing 10 days after the start of the new season, they will have an additional limit of 5 million yuan to obtain. For example, if a player is not online on a certain day, their daily limit will be stored and changed to a limit the next time they go online.

Sincerely hope to receive a reply

These are all good suggestions. Here is my take:

PROBLEM: people trash list. SOLUTION: put a limit on items listed at the same time.

PROBLEM 2: gold inflation. SOLUTION: gold sinks (ex. very expensive redeeming LP and CP, etc.) , trade tax, listing fees (also solves PROBLEM 1), actual value in vendors

PROBLEM 3: Ward, off-screening and iframes the only defense in high corruption. SOLUTION; Nerf dmg of high defense setups. Naturally, some builds and defense mechanics will be better. But there must be a price for that: low dmg.