Suggestions for the Bugs subforum & pinned threads

Just wanted to make a few suggestions about the forum. In the “Technical Support” sub-forum there’s a pinned thread called “please read before posting in technical support”, that gives various information and explains how to make a proper post by uploading certain files and whatnot. How come there is not a similar sticky thread in the Bugs subforum? Posters there should be given guidlines for how to make a post and what data to include, like log files and how to find these files. Also how they can go about including screenshots or video clips. This will just make life easier for everyone.

But maybe there is a sticky thread for this and I’ve just accidentally unpinned it at some point. Which leads me to my next suggestion: Put a button at the top of each sub-forum for pinning every pinnable thread. With one click you can retrieve all the pinned threads. Otherwise it’s almost impossible to find a pinnable thread: you have to know what you’re looking for. I had to search up the pinned thread I mentioned earlier because I must of unwittingly at some point unpinned it.

There is, its this one:

1 Like

Thanks for finding that for me Llama! This is why the second suggestion, and why I said this:

I had unpinned it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.