[Suggestion] Show Affixes Roll Percentage

It would be great if the percentage roll of every affix with respect to its tier be reflected after the affix name. This is so that we can rank the best rolled gears. This will be especially helpful with regards to Idols, since there’s really no way to gauge if the roll is actually good - say, I just want to save up Idols that has 80% and up affix rolls.

I’d be slightly surprised if they did this since you’d then likely be able to filter on it which the devs explicitly don’t want. There’s also a key combination (of ctrl, alt & shift, I forget which) that does this for you.

hold ctrl+alt and it will show you the ranges of almost any stat which includes idols.
however, it doesnt show you that there is 7 tiers, it just shows the current tier, idols only have 1 tier.

i would suggest you use the filter system to narrow down what you want and then once you are sitting in the T7 area, you will find that not many things show up, so just looking at them wont be a big deal, in fact, you may even want to pick up almost anything with T7.

What if I only want to stash in gears with affixes 80% and above of a certain tier? And be able to look at it at a glance without much mental arithmetic