Suggesting Adding New Minion Type Summon a Dragon

I think it is time to Interduce new type of minions summons dragons fighting alongside with other Minions army, since the entire world started to fall in love with dragons these days. :dragon:
what u think?

I don’t hate the idea, but where would it go? Who would summon it? A bone dragon for Necromancer could be cool, Beastmaster could work as well. Rogue and Sentinel don’t make much sense, but I suppose a Forged Dragon could work for Forge Guard. Mage could work, but it doesn’t fit the Masteries available, I guess a Dragon Golem in Runemaster could work?

Ultimately though, all those classes already have their 5 skills and you’d have to replace a skill or add a node that changes the skill.

Actually, some masteries are still missing skills.

And Sorc doesn’t have any minion support anywhere, so it would be a poor choice.

I think this is one of those things where skill MTX can fill the hole. You get a skill MTX that reskins abomination or golem (or both) into dragons, you could make one that creates smaller ones for skellies/wraiths, etc.

As an archetype itself, I don’t think we need a dragon at the moment. Maybe when other masteries are added.

1 Like

Currently there are only a handful of ‘dragons’ we know about in Eterra. But they might change soon. Let me call your attention to 1.2. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah Sorc definitely wouldn’t work. A skin would be perfect.

1 Like

Playing off of what @DJSamhein said about MTX Skills, I would 100% pay real money to convert my Forged Armor to a Forged Dragon!!!

2 Likes

primal serpent looks like one, but its puny, wingless and does hardly anything lol.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.