Suddenly became invincible as Sentinel

Um-what
So this happened while in a Monolith “Charge the Beacon” mission. I suddenly had this giant black area around me and I was completely invincible. I also could not deal damage to anything. I was still able to move and complete the monolith since i just had to stand there.

Um-what-2
It persisted after leaving and going to claim my reward.

I have no idea what caused it (maybe Lunge?), it’s the first time it’s happened to me, and I can’t seem to replicate it. Taking Holy Aura out of my bar didnt help either and it only vanish after leaving and re-entering the game as the character. I did not have to shut down the game completely

This is a known issue with Sigil of Hope.

Can you show your sigils of hope tree please?

Oh I couldn’t find anything on it when I searched. Here’s my tree:
Sigil-tree

Can you show me your passive tree or a build planner of how you are set up?

Here’s a full build planner with this character’s current gear, tree, etc.

I ran into the same issue 3 times today. Once during an Echo, and twice in Arena (feelsbadman)

My Sigils tree: https://imgur.com/a/qE2XSHb

Can you think of anything special that happened when the bug triggered? For example, you were spamming an ability or abilities or using a movement ability?

I re-watched the VOD and have a separate clip from when I wasn’t streaming…but the only similarities were that Ring of Shields was on cooldown and I was holding down the Warpath button:

Can you show me your warpath skill tree?

I respec’d since the bugs, but it was just -1 to Quicksilver Wind and +1 to Whirling Barrier

I have not experienced this on my warpath sigil sentinel yet, but I will keep an eye out for it to happen. Seems like it’s hard to not notice it happening.

Two more clips from today:

Does this happen every 30mins? Or does it seem random?

Seems random, just streamed for 6 hours and didn’t happen once. I did change my build a bit though for Arena, so maybe it had something to do with that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.