Struggling on empowered monoliths

I used this build and added one point in savagery, two in lamprey teeth( plan on three), and plan on pumping either natural fortitude or tempest form.

Hey, my 2 cents here.

You have tempest strike and gathering storm. Why? They are both meant to be spammed. In arpgs you tend to focus on 1 spam skill and the rest of the skills being support or movement.

I would not play a melee primalist without Warcry. The damage immunity, ailment cleanse and berserk are too good to pass up.

You are using wolves without the skill swipe. As someone who used wolves on a beastmaster with swipe, the spirit wolves node in swipe is just an enormous amount of my damage. I think you should switch pets to summon storm crows if you want to keep gathering storm or tempest strike. Fulminating caw on the storm crow skill tree would allow your lightning damage to also buff minion damage so it would be a more coherent build. Crows also make more sense with the shaman skill tree.

A better build for you would be Gathering Storm or Tempest Strike / Summon Storm Crows / Storm Totem / Warcry / Leap Slam.

1 Like