Striggan Form and Striggan Summon need help!

Was really enjoying Striggan Form early on with Spirit Thorn and 2 pets shooting behind me but damage is really lacking once I hit 60s. I lack aoe damage and Striggan summon has almost no synergy with me. Problems:

1. Striggan Summon Vines and Ensnaring Root are terrible. I don’t know how many times my pet stands so far and Ensnaring Root hits almost nothing. Long cool down too. Is it too strong if Striggan Summon uses my version of Summon Vine and Entangling Root? That will be a great synergy IMO.

2. Because I am in Striggan Form I can’t use Striggan Summon active skill to heal and gain mana. bummer.

3. Striggan Form’s Spirit Thorn skill mods really need more buffs. It takes so long to proc one Entangling Root. I need like over 20 casts of Spirit Thorn to proc on Entangling Root. Please reduce the requirement a bit.

4. Vale Spirit needs to shoot more than ONE IMO. It takes 5 casts just to get one cast from Vale Spirit.

I don’t know if thorn shield is useful. I hate casting on my pets as they are always behind me. It’s also hard to aim them during the heat of battle. I was using Thorn shield to cast Entangling Root buff on Striggan Summon but it gets too difficult.

1. Blossoming Garden can cast Blessing once every 12s but if I have any Vine near me, the buff goes to the Vine. That’s horrible. I want it to go to my Striggan Summon. Due to this, I don’t even use this passive now.

What’s funny is I’m in the 60s with spirit thorns spriggan and a spriggan summon and I’m absolutely melting enemies, single target and groups alike. I’m finding it to be the most powerful build I’ve played yet, and I don’t even have a proper belt, boots, or gloves for it yet. Very curious to see your items and passives, mind uploading your save to last epoch tools and posting the link? I can’t imagine how our experience with what seems to be similar builds is so different

The thread is 24days old and he already changed (discarded) his build.

He has some good points though, such as targeting minions just sukcs ase in this game, long cooldowns make certain pathings in skill trees plain useless etc.

At the same time it’s also pretty clear, that he is quite clueless when it comes to building a proper character. So the reason his build didn’t go as expected is probably a combination multiple reasons. This is his profile.