Story and lore

I find it odd there is no one making videos about the story or lore around last epoch also there is no character spotlights. You guys need to get some youtubers to start making story and lore content.

Youā€™re not seeing any because theyā€™re reworking the entire story before launch, and havenā€™t made a secret of it.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re reworking the zones, not sure theyā€™re changing the story.

ā€œRising Flames introduces a fully reimagined first chapter of Last Epoch ā€¦ Youā€™ll meet a host of new enemies across new zones ā€¦ We hope you enjoy this new chapter which lays the groundwork for events to comeā€¦ā€

Seems we have interpreted the video differently, I wonder who got it right? 9.5 hours until we find out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True & my Necro bone golem build got ā€œguttedā€ (ie, nerfed some both numerically and mechanically by the change to Bone Curse) so maybe Iā€™ll start a spellblade 'cause what i was thinking of doing with that is bugged as well (in a bad way).

Iā€™d suggest watching this podcast with EHGā€™s ā€œlore-masterā€ Kyle. Itā€™s certainly worth a watch if you enjoy the story of Last Epoch.

1 Like

The patch is not releasing when you think it does.
Patch is coming out in 26hours from now.

Any idea which of us got it right? I canā€™t get in. :joy:

Sadly I couldnā€™t really sit down and listen to this because of the audio issues. Bummer too, cause I usually love a good podcast while playing games.

Could not listen to it. Kyleā€™s microphone is too bad, he sound liā€™e he is calling you from inside the toilet :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Yeah, Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not going to be on any zoom/teams/whatever work calls with him. Can someone get him a decent mic for the love of his colleagues?

1 Like

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.