Still can't target Lagon with Smite

Can confirm that this is still an issue. Smite does not hit lagon unless direct cast above his health bar.

Still not fixed according to today’s patch notes

Any chance we can get an update on this issue from the devs? An update that isn’t just “yea, we’re working on it.” At least a description of why its happening and what is being done to solve it.

I’m here with the same complaint.

Zap doesn’t trigger as well when you’re near Lagon.

How about we get another re-up. I’d love to play Last Epoch again, and I realize you already have my money…however, if this issue persists it will continue to be a negative stain on your game. People have 1000’s of games to play nowadays. They want something besides Diablo 4 and Path of Exile. This issue and the details as to whats going on needs to be transparent at this point. TLDR, fix or remove Lagon’s involvement in the game so that people can play the game.

And it’s still an issue. It’s just painful doing Lagon with my smite build :frowning: and makes me worried for the game when basic bugs like this and things like the global chat and health bar bugs aren’t getting fixed.

same deal, both story and monolith I cannot hit Lagon with Smite so can’t heal my armour and myself until second visit to the platform with the spawned adds

Okay seriously, its been 6 months since this was reported and still no fix? is this for real?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.