Steam Players Upgrade. Yes or Nay?!

Not sure what kind of Topic it belongs to, but I do ask nonetheless, and it has probably been asked numerous times before, and I have been reading both yes and no, and not yet, and still in progress and what not, but now I wiush to have a proper answer please.

I have read Forum posts arlier that says YES, it is possible, no it is NOT possible, it SHALL be available and possible.

Steam Players have bought the Ardent Gladiator for a very long time on Steam. Now I and likely MANY others wish to purchase an Upgrade here on THE very official site. But many is asking STILL - HOW DO I UPGRADE A PACKAGE IF I AM ALREADY HAVING THE STEAM PACKAGE? And can I also pay using PayPal??
I wish and WANT to purchase an Upgrade. And I also want to have that Upgrade purchased BEFORE the Ardent Version is completely GONE.

So. Tell me exactly HOW I go about doing that.

1 Like

And that is the final say in this matter you mean?! And nothing else then that. Later. Well, that is exactly why I start to begin concerning too, since later already IS later. Much later. Anyone actually started realising it already is November? In fact, very close to December even.
I start to kinda want to know things a bit more clearly then this really. Becaue I WANT to Upgrade, you know. Sooner, rather then ā€œlaterā€.

And when that is a fact, I actually want to know a bit more then just ā€œlaterā€.

And what if I go ahead then and actually purchase the - letĀ“s say - $240 one. Will I get my difference paid back in return later?
What about PayPal? Is that available? Or is that also available ā€œlaterā€ ??

So, Devs. I need you to come in here and actually explain this thing a bit better then just saying ā€œlaterā€. Because later is already gone to later.

It seems you havenā€™t readthe postsā€¦

long story short: You write an email to the support and tell them what pack you have and what pack you want then they tell you what to do and what payment options there are and you pay the difference from the pack you have to the one you want to upgrade to.

There is no automatism to it what is a bit of a shame but afaik the whole ā€œwrite an email get an answerā€ thing worls pretty quick and well right now.

1 Like

You donā€™t pay the full price for the pack you want to upgrade to, you only pay the difference between what you have & what you want to get. As the link that Heavy posted said

Hey Buddy,
I get you. Problem currently is that the upgrade stuff that should be availible at the beginning of 2021 still isnā€™t.

You can do purchases via the official website when you login. But thatā€™s not an upgrade. There you pay the full price.

I get your confusion as there was also a time where no upgrades were possible. Its confusing that the official statement is that there are no upgrades currently, but they do upgrades if you write an email.

Upgrades only work by contacting support currently, as was stated previously. From when I upgraded (itā€™s been a while) it was only possible via credit card, no paypal.

You may only find out if you ask support. Or someday jumps in that upgraded recently.

1 Like

Ok, so the ā€œsimpleā€ solution is to quite simply write them an Support Email and then just ask to upgrade the one curently you have, and then to ask if they do take PayPal. If at all.

Well, ok. I better just do that then and quite simopy do it the ā€œsimpleā€ way. If it only actually were that simple.

I guess I know the answer to this already, but ok, I try.

I have now officially asked through an email Ticket if they will please UPGRADE my Supporter Pack. And the answer I got wasā€¦ We do not UPGRADE Supporter Packs bought through Steam. You have to buy it through this official site and then get paid back the difference.
One more thing I asked about was - Is it possible to pay for Supporter Packs with PayPal? I never ever got a response to that thing at all.
So, is it or is it not?

And how do I at all get to Upgrade my Supporter Pack if I originally bought through Steam, at all?
Because I as both a Supporter and a Player of your game WANT to UPGRADE my already purchased Pack. So, HOW am I going to exactly get that?

I would appreciate a very clear and understandable answer to these things.

Still waiting for a reply and a response concerning my issue(s).
Anyone? Please?!
IĀ“m sure IĀ“m not alone regarding these issues.

It is answer for your question in your text.

Well, I guess it is.
Then I guess it should be like this instead of then:
Will it be possible to Upgrade Supporter Packs for those in the future who HAVE bought the Base Package through Steam then?
And the other one: Is it at all POSSIBLE to pay with PayPal here on this very site at all?
Because as far as I can see it is NOT possible. IĀ“m no tinto just trying to see if it is or not possible just to discover it is not. I wish to know if it IS possible.
Would be nice to have an actual LE Dev to answer me this for sure, and what eventually be the case of it all, regarding future issues.

Yes

It took me 5 minutes to try. It took you hours to get a responseā€¦ part of this equation makes no sense.

1 Like

It took me 2 minutes to see payment methods :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.