Static - Surge -> too many connection points

There should be only one connection point between “Critical Mass <-> Surge” and “Electrify <-> Surge”, I think.
→ As it is at the moment you may have to skill uselessly from both sides in this direction.

I think it would be good if you could go “backwards” from Surge to either Critical Mass or Electrify that would be good, but I also think it’s a moot point since nobody manually casts Static for the Discharge damage. I know it’s a different issue, but even with Power Surge & 200 charges it does very little damage.

Of course, Overload and Unlimited Power together are potentially stronger, since there’s a whole additional ability attached to it.

That’s why you shouldn’t add a lot of stupid looking barriers to the rest of Static’s ability tree, don’t you think?

For example, I tested Surge with Kickstart and Power Suge. Then add Mana Strike with Starved Strikes, Celestial Precision, Avatar of Hunger and Mana Storm

and as weapon Alluvion, as ring Orian’s Eye it works in principle also halfway useful.

It’s certainly not really TOP-TIER, you just test yourself through all possible variants, you know that quite well.

Once again:
I would just lower the requirements around Surge (in the static skill tree) and set the required transit connection point to 1 instead of 2.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.