Stash Tab gone with items in it

Yesterday i played the game and it was fine.Today i opened my stash and found out that i lost completly 3 stash Tabs with Idols in it.

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

This should probably go into the Bug section…

Is there any way to show a screenshot of the stash tabs?

Can you explain what you tried to do when this happened?

Can you include your Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta file found in the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves folder?

While it is possible for the stash to get corrupted when reording tabs (especially if you try and drag and drop onto categories), a lot of people new to the game have confusion on how the stash tabs function so its important to see if this is an bug or not understanding how the stash works.

Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta.txt (120.1 KB)
Stash pic.zip (519.7 KB)
In the pic you can see that under embers there are no Tabs anymore with the name Ember 1-3 and is also now suddenly my Armour stash tab aswell when i click on it.Under Keys i just bought 5 new Tabs and named 1 with embers.And i tried to play with a new Character and hoped that i might get them back that way .That is all if done so far.

Did you drag a tab from one category to another? (similar to this bug post?)

Its a bit complicated but not impossible to understand. Take a quick look at the end of your stash file, you will see that you have a tabID & categoryID for each tab and your missing tabs still exist in the stash file - they are not lost… However, it looks like your Armour & Ember Categories have the same categoryID of 2 which is obviously wrong and would mess up any hope of displaying the tabs correctly… one of them needs to be 1 so that you have 0,1,2,3 as your four categories.

I am not saying that this will work, and its definitely against the ToS to edit these files manually but it might allow you to fix your stash… (backup if you do first).

I changed the ID like you said and man thank you so much for the help it worked .Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.