Stalling Stash Price changes for a week is a problem for CoF

Hey EHG,

First i want to say that i think you are doing a good job so far. Game is fun and deciding on fixing bugs mid cycle is good and also your reasoning to change the key prices is ok. Keys being that valuable made MG players rank up CoF to be efficient, so it needed to be changed. What i don´t get is, why we are waiting for stash price changes for a week now. Its a huge problem for CoF. Compared to MG we lost our main gold source and generally need more stash space as well. ( MG also has additional stash space via the bazaar ) The most efficient way for me to play CoF right now is to not play at all, because all my stash space is full and buying new ones right now is actively wasting money / future stash space. So I either play without looting anything or not at all. This price change should have been in a hotfix the day of the key change maybe one day later at most. Please , if the planned patch this week is still ways away , consider releasing the price change preemptively.

Greetings from Germany and have a nice day.

Fully agree. The stash tab situation is getting out of hand after the key nerf. Either revert the key nerf or lower the stash tab prices. We can’t be without either.

Also be prepared for trolls to say you’re hoarding and whatever. Just ignore them.

I mean i AM hoarding but hoarding is kinda what CoF is about. And they already confirmed on reddit that there will be stash price changes of -50% or even more. The problem is they announced that a week ago and its still not there. I threw away a lot of stuff, I bought one other stash since then, that already felt bad, and then made a mess out of my stash throwing stuff wherever is space left. But now i am really out of space and before i delete more gold on overpriced stashes that are supposed to be changed i wont play at all ( sadly ). Just feels really shit , and i don´t understand why the change is stalled.

Have they said when the patch will be out to lower the prices?

They announced a patch for this week, including the bug fixes to broken skills and also the stash price changes afaik. No further specification to when exactly sadly.

1 Like