SSF and stash

Quick question about SSF and stash. If I understand right, when I change the mode from my SSF character to non-ssf, only items in the inventory are kept and the stash items and crafting materials are lost. Now, if my only char in 0.9 is a SSF (as in participating in VisionGL challenge), if I don’t have any char, what would happen to my stash if I don’t have any normal characters when I change the mode to non-ssf? Will it be wiped?

thanks!

Currently all solo chars have their own stash and it is not shared at all.

With 0.9 Solo chars will share their crafting mats, gold and stash.

So I would say it is reasonable to assume, that your Solo stash will remain untouched, even if you migrate your only solo char to normal.
So if you create another Solo char in the future, they would still have access to your previous stash, crafting mats and gold.

Mike confirmed that there will be a functionality to manually wipe your entire solo progress if you want though. (Not sure if that will be mmediately ready for 0.9)

1 Like

That’s right.

2 Likes

So starting with 0.9… All character data should be stored server-side, right? No more people cheating, and no more losing characters to corruption or lost PC drives?

Not quite, all online character data will be stored on EHG’s servers, all offline characters will continue to be stored on the player’s own pc.

1 Like

And sync’d to Steam Cloud, if it is enabled :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.