Spriggan Form totems

The spriggan form skill node that causes its healing totems to also act as thorn totems fails to add attunement damage scaling to the ability. I wasn’t sure if this is a bug or a design choice, so I apologize if this is the wrong place for it, but especially given spriggan form’s “increased spell casting ability” is just bonus attunement, I feel that it’s an oversight.

On a side note, the root wall, even with investment, just feels completely not worth the mana cost. For twice the cost of the totem you get a meat shield with barely more health. And the ice thorns it can shoot are just too infrequent compared to the totems also using vale blast. Spriggan form feels especially desperate for skill points compared to other abilities, so having an entire line with such small returns is just very easy to ignore.

Known issue.

root wall is pretty nice in my opinion, but you have to skill also ice thorns. If i had to make a choice between both i would use root wall and not totems

Adding this node also prevents the healing totems from healing anymore… they just become worse spike totems.

It is also known.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.