Spears - Polearms Rework

Well…if you tell us to take a look at the new Polearms, we look at the new polearms :smiley:
Btw…is that a new zone in the background?

I thought it was one of the recent new arenas, I don’t remember the name. Seems I was confused… ^^

1 Like

Yep, Sanctuary Arena during Sunset.

1 Like

I never said, that it is impossible to do that. It just doesn’t fit.

If you like it that much, you can purchase a creator pack, design the “Spear Of The Llama” and put it into the game 2h sword category…

Sure, I’ll send you my bank details so you can transfer me the money.

I noticed it but I thought it was an arena :sweat_smile:. I was oogling too much at the Spears and new sentinel model and armor

While not relevant to Polearms/Spears, I wish that the Maces and Hammers could be separated out. Flails maybe too, but at least those are categorized as maces sometimes.

The spears look great and I kinda want to use that Bident on a Serpent Strike build now.

As always amazing work. You guys are great.

I love that dragonslayer spea- ahem deicide lance. Ornstein’s spear is one of the most stylish video game weapons, and it’s great to see a beautiful homage to it here! Looks pretty nice for a spear version of a lunge/javelin holy trail build, too.

Yes but is a ‘true’ cold melee if you can’t freeze because those skills don’t get freeze rate? Thematically doesn’t fit imo. Cold should freeze

1 Like

Glad I wasn’t the only one that noticed.

These all look absolutely incredible.