Sound feedbacks for mechanics

Hello everyone !
First post in the forum, i just want to say this game is amazing thanks EHG and the community !

About my topic, when i played my spellblade, i was really in love with the concept of Enchant Weapon + Conflagrate (consume all ignites for theirs instant damage). This mechanic is HUGE and i’d love to this more of this in game. My only real concern is the sound, when i press Enchant Weapon, the damage are here but nothing like a fire explosion, scorch or any fire related sound happen.
I know there is thing more important to implement etc… but i’m this type of players who love the feedbacks in animations and sounds.
(i searched this type of topics and didn’t find, hope it’s not a double post).

Anyways, thanks for reading and i wish to everyone here and in EHG TEAM a very good year 2021.

(Not native english so sorry for the grammar !)

3 Likes

I agree, I’d like to see more sound effects in general. I actually lost a hardcore character earlier because I was alt-tabbed out and my character was being attacked. I didn’t realize since the enemy attack sounds were hardly audible and my character doesn’t react to damage at all.

Welcome to the forum. Sadly I don’t see a problem with the game in your case ;).

Maybe it might help to increase the attack sound a bit overall but I think a Dev might offer more insight here. I never had problems with the sounds thou.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.