Soulfire Bastion Progress Blocked

Playing through the Soulfire Bastion dungeon in online mode, I made it to Soulfire Keep only to encounter a door that I cannot open and no alternative paths to go down?

I experienced another bug preventing progress in Lightless Arbor as well, but have no video footage. The very first room I entered had invisible walls at all exits to the room, and when I walked into them I bounced off.

Log file link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/139wCHgOA8w2H8oElh1v9iLTGQ0H2l87y/view?usp=sharing

Video for Soulfire Bastion: Last Epoch - Soulfire Bastion Progression Bug - YouTube

Thanks.

4 Likes

I’m experiencing the exact same problem with Soulfire Bastion and Lightless Arbor dungeons.

I also just experienced a Soulfire Bastion bug. Entered Tier 2 for the first time. When looking to enter the portion after using the key, there was no entrance/door icon on minimap to show an entrance. As I walked around, it then teleported me into the dungeon seemingly to a random point. As I went through, everything seemed to function normally.

When finding doors, however, I was not able to go through. I received the message “Server: [LE-67] Dungeon Entry Door is already in use.” This occurred at any door I tried.

I was able to keep walking around, but all of the sudden, as I was walking, I was teleported (wasn’t near a door) via loading screen to a non-connected area. This area had no mini-map layout and was clearly just a backdrop in an empty void. I could not move or open a teleport, but I could shoot my bow. and open UI elements as normal.

Pretty funny. Screenshots noted via imgur:
https://imgur.com/gallery/i1Qh1qX

Same bug still live. Happened to me tonight.

Same thing for me.
I made a tp and went back to town. When I took the tp back, I got stuck in some other area (screenshot).

Player.log (1.1 MB)
screenshot

Just happened to me today at 10:15am. Got through the entrance, went through the second door, now at the third and in the room with papers to read and 4 corners. I did read them. I can highlight the door when I scroll over it. But it will not open or give a description.

So like above, I did use the teleport key and it ported me behind some jars in the outcast camp. I was able to run through the jars and back to the blue portal opening. I went through and it looks like Thuyoink’s screen shot above.

Still happening in May

Went through with a second key and had no issues on that run

Same issue tonight, room with papers, door highlithed but unclickable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.