Sorcerer Afterglow Passive Question

You deal increased damage (25%), this effect is doubled if you have used a skill that costs 40 mana recently. So does it have to be exactly 40 mana or is this bugged? Cause I use my meteor that costs 61 mana and it doesn’t double the effect. Also the dps for this node is so bad I think it’s bugged anyway, I go from 101k dps on my skill to 102k.

It’s any skill above 40 mana (not including channel costs). Don’t forget that that is a % increased modifier which is added in with all other % increased modifiers so it may well not give much of a benefit.

Ok but like I said it does’t double the spell damage, you can give it a try and see.

I’ll give it a quick punt after work.

1 Like

It’s working for me. Putting 5 points in Afterglow made my “increased spell damage” line go up from 62% to 87%, then using a spell that costs >40 mana made it increase again to 112%.

It’s not bugged, it’s just not very good. But it does do what it says on the tin.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.