Somone give me tdlr of the new dungeons

So i played last time in 0.8.3 there was only 1 dungeon and you needed temporal sanctum key i now have reached monoliths im level 68 and i never seen key for the other 2 new dungeons are they random drops aswell or from something specific?

Rare Random drops…

Monolith end bosses have a fairly good chance of dropping random keys. Its the only reliable way I have found to getting them but they are still rare and the LIght Arbor one especially.

Rare & Boss mobs in the monolith echos themselves also have a chance and generally the higher corruption & level in monoliths the more chance you will find keys to the new dungeons…

Counter-intuatively a good way of getting keys is actually in the dungeons themselves - I have found that getting light arbor keys is easiest as rewards for completing the light dungeon…

There are however quite a few discussions about entry to the dungeons using keys & the dungeons in general, but you can search for those threads if you want to read more about what people are suggesting/saying.

what is the name of the key for other new dungeon? i got belfire dungeon key but whats the other called?

and…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.