Somone explain me fire bastion boss mechanics

i could not find any youtube video regarding this i did this boss fight 3 times and i still dont get it the only thing i understand is i need switch between fire/necrotic shield and its how i can dodge the entire arena being in fire or in necrocit dot damage but i still take dmg from many other things and i dont get from what also are you somehow suppose to dodge for example massive necrotic circle spearing across the arena while the entire arena is covered also in flames? and sometimes there is this huge line of fire coming through arena you cant dodge it and it happens when entire arena is covered in necrotic pool so i dont get it how you need to dodge his stuff

1 Like

Here is an interesting video - its not a How To Guide, but it does explain the exact problem you are experiencing…

2 Likes

I cover this problem in a video I recently did on dungeons. I’ll link below the specific section where I talk about Cremorous. Specifially, the problem of having two telegraphed screen wide attacks that are unavoidable without the invulnerability mechanic or or an iframe (like teleport) is something I wasn’t able to find a solution for myself. It’s my opinion that this is a flaw in boss design.

3 Likes

Great minds :laughing:

1 Like

i see thanks il watch it and yeah it does sound dumb if all classes cant dodge it thats a flaw

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.