Some [late] pala suggestions

hey EHG…

I finaly got the time to fiddle arround with the pala and there are some things I like to share and to suggest:

1. Divine Bolt… pls for all that is good and holy make it on hit and homing. 90% of my bolts are missing and it feels like a shame to not work with every offensive pala skill.

2. Void Cleave… while the theme of this skill is pretty void heavy there is a conversion node for fire and I would love to see some changes to it. If you pickup the “Hellish Chasm” node it should change the behaviour of the skill even more. The “Resonating Cleave” node could procc Smite and “Obliterator” should procc Judgement. Something arroujnd those lines would make Judgement a far better to use skill and make pala more attractive to play from my point of view.

3. Multistrike… We got some nodes that buff Forged Strike, Void Cleave and something to summon forged weapons but nothing Pala exclusive… there could be a treatment for sigil spawns or Judgment as well.

4. Told it in another topic but once again: The “Gladiator” passive node isn’t that good from my point of view and I’d take a “Inquisitor” node that makes it possible to wear a scepter in the offhand 100 times over the existing one.

5. Jugment… I miss some flat crit in the skilltree pretty much.

That wraps it up pretty much and I think I’ve thought of everything that came to my mind :).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.