Some Item Tiers stuck at Tier 4? Is this a bug or not?

I’ve come across this a few times now. Items have prefixes or suffixes which are less than T5 but have no option to attempt to do anything with that slot. In this case I wanted to try for T4-T5 but there’s no “+” icon.
Here’s an image of the item

There’s still some FP left. At first I thought it might not be enough FP, but the Cold Resist offers an arrow at T4, but the Level of Ballista does not?

I’ve also had this happen with other “unwanted” prefixes, at lower than T5 but I didn’t take screenshots as I just junked the items. I will try and SS other items from now on, just in case this is a bug.

Anyway, if the devs could clarify if this is intended or not, or a bug, that would be awesome. If it’s a bug I’ll add more SS’s as I find them, if not then I’d like to know what is happening as I scoured all the patch notes & the crafting dev blog and couldn’t see anything related to this issue.

You have no affix shards for Ballista.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh, I have 3 now, but I think that was after shattering this. I will examine all the other times this happens, I would imagine it is the same scenario.

Thanks @Llama8 I thought I was once again going mad…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.