[SOLVED] Windows 11 - Steam launch

Hello slashers :grinning: !

On windows 11, the game stay stuck on splash screen with Last epoch logo, and load…for ever. No possibilities to kill the game by task manager, need to restart the computer. Tried to reset graph’ settings, it’s the same bug. I’m on the latest Nvidia drivers (for W11). All other games works. (X4, Gim Dawn, Kingdome Come, Horizon…).

By the way, thx for this awesome game ! :grin:

Have fun !

EDIT : Retry to delete config files, made a steam check files and now it works ! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

You are probably the first person to post here about Win11… Thanks for posting your findings.

These are the normal set of things to do if the game freezes… Glad they still work on Win11…

Just remember LE is a beta unoptimised product so chances are you will have hassles… But if you are conservative with your settings and dont push the game too hard, you are likely to be able to play fine…

1 Like

No problems ; The last beta runs fine on my laptop (legion y540, i5 9300f, 16go, rtx 2060 6go). I play on medium settings, and laptop temperatures are ~55/60° max. It will be better near the 1.0 :sweat_smile: (i think :thinking:).

Windows 11 runs very smooth, no problems for gaming. I was a bit afraid about the first freeze but now, perfect :ok_hand:

Cheers ! :champagne::sunglasses:

Hi Vaoourfire,
I recently upgraded from a 10 year old i5 7700 8Gb RAM 1050GT Laptop to a custom prebuilt, 7800X3D 32GB DDR5 RX 7800XT. On my old laptop, I was able to get into the game slow but I was in - somehow after my friend helped me install all of the drivers and latest windows update - I could not load up at all. We even tried a clean install of windows. Steam and Last Epoch (a few times), even verified(?) the game files before launching. I am not much of a tech person and my friend has done all he can, over teamviewer. But I don’t know what else to do. Any help and advice would be great, I want to try those monoliths. Thank you in advance.

Same thing happening to me too, twice… Its kind annoying how LE is the only game that brakes for no reason at all.