Softlocking bug: Got into Lightless Arbor Dungeon, no doors were available and using Portal in-and-out got my character stuck

Just now I was playing Solo in Online Mode and I went to do the first tier of Lightless Arbor for the first time. After getting past the locked door by using the Dungeon Key, I got a tutorial for the Shard, and that was it. There wasn’t anything else for me to do. The doors weren’t working and there wasn’t any ready check.

So I tried TPing out of the dungeon and then heading back in to see what would happen. My character got stuck in a part of the map and could not move at all. Dying did not respawn me to an open space and the Portal opens far away from my character.

The only way to fix this was for me to quit the game and getting back in, which would teleport me to the End of Times.

Screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/darncMI

Steps to Reproduce

• As a new Online player, open the Lightless Arbor door for the first time
  • Select the first Tier
  • Close the Tutorial
  • Portal out of the hub area
  • Get back into the portal
1 Like

same thing happened to me
exact same.
new solo player, used key entered first room, no exits.
tp out and in then sapwned outside of map unable to move getting killed over and over by ranges attacks

I have the same issue, but not with a key. I just entered the Lightless Arbord, took a Town Portal out and went back in.

1. Run into Lightless Arbor portal (first time character).
  2. Press “T” to Portal out to the main hub.
  3. Take Portal back.
  4. Result:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/844008172640403496/1089604094668324954/image.png
    4a. The character takes damage.
    4b. When you die, you spawn in the exact same stuck spot.

I have the same issue with the door not appearing.
Online mode, lvl 90 first time to arbor area.
Put the key on the door slot, but did not open the door, and X - closed the window
Went to stash to change some idols and opened the door reinserting the key that was now in my inventory.
Door opened, got my head lantern, but the welcoming area of the dungeon had no doors.
Please give me back my key, or a million dollars.
Ty

Also getting this bug. Got the tutorial for the lantern but the door did not spawn. Couldn’t get past the first room.

I also had this bug today but it wasn’t my first run. It was my first run solo, though. There went a key to oblivion.

Yesterday I did two and I have to add, if a player leaves your party YOU SHOULD NOT automatically leave the dungeon while you are in the middle of it. I should be able to carry on until I die or leave.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.