So, what exactly are Vines?

I’m currently using your Druid Spriggan build. This means I can completely bypass char spell damage, I guess. Or only put T1 of spell cost reduction. That will make crafting a good sceptre easier! ^^

1 Like

There might be some setups/scenarios/interactions that i havent thought of where it does work, so i wouldnt say that, but for now im sticking with minion damage.

Actually just tested this too, and the cost reduction is also bugged in the razor tooltip, so it has no effect on vines either (or healing totem/root wall). Faster cast rate does help cast vines faster tho.

That’s good to know, thanks! :slight_smile: By the way, I defeated Lagon 75 yesterday. I’m pretty sure I was able to facetank the beam, but I was not brave enough to stay in it for long. And I almost lost my Spriggan against a Shade, this would have been catastrophic.

I’d like to understand these vines better, they are really powerful!

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

This is normal. but there alot of stuff i still dont know yet. but i have had interactions where minion wouldnt get benefit from razor vines before but this patch havent gone super in depth into testing. so some things could have changed from last patch!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.