So i tried to make a rogue build with chronostasis

Well…yes i tried to make a LOW LIFE SHADOW CASCADE BUILD with chronostasis.

Although i build a lot of ward retention(61 int), ward per sec and health to theoretically reach 1.2K+ward regeneration(doesn’t count ward on shadow creation), the build seems doesn’t work even with a 501 almost minroll ward consume.

When im play this build, my combo was as follows:
SHIFT → SYNC STRIKE → SHADOW CASCADE → SYNC STRIKE → SHIFT

IF i use my skill slow enough(one skill per sec), consider my ward pool was about 6000, my ward would be stable at some point the ward regen would be higher than the speed it con sume.

BUT! Somehow the shadow cascade consumes “FOUR TIMES MORE WARD” because the shadow’s shadow cascade also consumes ward.

Yet i still want to play a build with chronostasis, it seem to have alot of potential in it and i love the art style.
Could someone suggest me some build with chronostasis or give me some ideas about it?

I don’t think anyone has ever found a truly high performing Chronostasis build, despite the community’s best efforts. It just doesn’t seem to be mechanically functional for any builds right now.

1 Like

Its a pretty good stat stick.

Ive used it on a few minion builds, or if you are for whatever reason doing a whacky throwing build that uses ward.

its other stats are intelligence, a decent chunk actually, as well as a really good catalyst in terms of ward generation, and the attack speed is generic so it works with throwing attacks. And to top it off, its a sword so it lets you use sentinels juicy attack speed passive.

But yeah, the entire idea of “give up huge amounts of EHP to do big damage” part is basically useless imo. Mostly because the type of builds who want to use it dont generally deal physical damage since they most likely want to be ward/int based.

Maybe in the coming patch it will have its damage type turned to “melee” damage and thus be adaptive opening it up for some flame reave type stuff.

1 Like

channeled Flurry snapshot

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.