snap freeze doesnt hit (or completely hit) ennemy sometimes:
i took the frosbite and hit damage node and have witnessed thoses results :
- Ennemy are getting frostbite and taking damages (expected results)
- Ennemy are not getting frostbite nor damage, regardless of their position inside the area of the skill, even if their nearby collegues do (wich would suggest a dodge, but at level 20ish?)
- Ennemy are not getting frostbite nor taking damage but are getting stack of chill from my gear (chill on hit)
I’ve also encountered this bug, but I noticed that:
- Snap Freeze on itself works as intended
- Snap Freeze with Frostbite passive still works as intended (freezes and applies the debuff).
Problems starts when you allocate Frozen Ground passive. Then Snap Freeze ability indeed randomly:
- hits and applies Frostbite alongside with Chill
- entirely misses
- misses but applies Chill
It happens separately for each individual monster, so if you hit a pack of 5, some of them will get frozen and some will entirely dodge all ability effects.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.