Skippable Arena Echoes

Due to the fact that Arena Echoes don’t contain Exiled Mages, or Nemesis, I propose that we can skip Arena Echoes if we want to, with the following caveats.

1: Forfeit the Echo Reward.
2: Lose the amount of Timeline Stability we would gain from completing the Echo. (This would function as the “Payment” to be able to skip the Echo)
3: The Echo debuffs carry over to the next echo, as they would had we completed it.

This way we get to skip the annoying Arena Echoes, for a nominal cost, & move on to Echoes that contain Mages & Nemesis.

1 Like

Nice suggestion.
But if they ever do a poll on that, I’ll vote for removing Arenas from monoliths entirely…
I suppose not even Arena players enjoy Arena maps while they’re doing monoliths…

2 Likes

Well, they are handy for leveling. I usually hop into monos at 25ish and around 30 something, depending on the build, I will actually try to find arenas to level faster.

In 1.3 they are planning an expansion on arena echoes. Maybe then we’ll have a way to change them to something else, or maybe they’ll even remove them then or make them worthwhile.

Personally, I think all you need to do to make arenas a bit more bearable is just let mobs drop loot,

Yeah, I’ve heard some people saying that. But I doubt it is what EHG had in mind when they came up with arenas… I’m sure they didn’t plan it for lvl 30’s to be hopping into monoliths and leveling in arenas :sweat_smile:
Hope they can cook something good then!

1 Like

i had an exiled mage in arena echo 30mn ago lol

bug ?

I do not know, if it is visible somewhere, but the new echo search tool seems to find arenas.

I tend to type “arena” in there between almost every echo and avoid them.

Yes! Didn’t think of it before, but this can definitely help those who wish to avoid arenas at all costs.
Just typed in search box and it highlights all arena maps, and all maps that have arena keys as rewards.

To be fair, you’d want to avoid both, so it does the job :laughing:

1 Like

When you hover over an echo you can see if it is an arena echo or not.

You can tell by the name of the layout and the vastly reduced bonus stability.

I used to to that, checking every single map before entering, until i didn’t anymore.
It’s way more annoying to keep doing that, than to just run the eventual arenas that come up.

Now with the search box, it’s way easier and convenient. Really good tool for dodging arenas in monos.

Exactly! That’s why I made sure to mention the keys also XD

1 Like

I like arena monos … I know I’m in the minority tho