Skills not working

The first time I enter the game after it not running for a while ie: playing other stuff for a bit. My skills don’t respond to presses or mouse clicks… the move click still registers however the attack commands do not. I’ve found that exiting to the main menu and re-entering causes it to fix itself.

2 Likes

I have encountered this quite a few times as well.

The next time this happens, can you post your output_log? It’s located at AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch.

If it consistently happens after any particular sequence of events that would be helpful to know as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Novatic experienced it on his stream yesterday as well. It seems to be when you use the search function.

I think I’ve found the source of the problem, though if you find any other causes let me know!

To reproduce, click into a search box or chat. Press Esc to close the window while the search box/chat is still selected.

You can fix the problem by hitting enter to open chat again, clicking out of the chatbox, and closing chat.

1 Like

Awesome! Great to hear.

Okay I’ll do that if I encounter it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.