+Skills from item affixes are bugged, cause the "+1" indicator that you have a point to spend to disappear under some circumstances

Under some circumstances, the bonus skill points you receive from +skill affixes on gear disappear, preventing them from being correctly allocated. I haven’t quite pinned down what causes it to happen, but it’s possibly related to having points banked in another skill?

Quick video demo of the issue:

Note my ranks in Rip Blood decreasing from 13 (12+1, the correct value) to 12 when I allocate a point into Gushing Wound. I’m unable to allocate all 13 points into the skill that I’m supposed to have.

Player.log (2.1 MB)

edit After messing around with this, and observing it on streams of the game, I now see that this is purely a display bug. The points are still there, and can even still be spent normally, and the bug never causes you to actually lose any skill points. The indicator that you have points to spend just disappears under some circumstances. I’ve edited the title accordingly.

Annoying, but less serious than I thought.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.