Skills and Passives Feedback and Suggestions

I have enjoyed playing the game so far, I love the skill specialization system. I’m still new to the game but I thought I’d provide some early feedback and suggestions.

A couple minor things first off, I feel like Sentinel should have a passive that gives attunement seeing as all three master classes have skills based around attunement. Lich master class should have a passive that gives dexterity for the melee oriented build.

The Necromancer Effigies passive would feel better if it was 100% chance to consume a minion and add a cooldown to it. I feel like this type of skill needs to be more consistent, I can understand it being too strong like this, maybe add a cap on the amount it can heal.

Summon Skeleton skill specialization - I would like to see a piercing arrow option for the Skeleton Archer.

Ice Thorns skill specialization - I would like to see an option to allow multiple thorns to hit the same target and an option to shoot out the thorns only in a forward direction.

Rebuke skill specialization - Wildfire Shell chance for Spreading Flames feels too low, I played with it for several hours and hardly ever noticed it at all.

Sentinel skill specializations should have more fire damage options to give the Paladin master class more options.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.