[Skill Bug] Immutable Order Bug - Interaction with Frost Wall

BugReportLogs.zip (59.4 KB)
Hey Team,

So I am a Runemaster running specialization on Runic Invocation, Flame Rush, Frost Wall, Runebolt, and Frost Claw as my main skill.

My bars are arranged as such from left to right:

• Runebolt (Cold, Spell, Intelligence)
  • Frost Wall (Fire, Spell, Damage Over Time, Area, Intelligence)
  • Flame Rush (Cold, Spell, Area, Channeled, Movement, Traversal, Intelligence)
  • Runic Invocation (Cold, Spell, Buff, Area Intelligence)
  • Frost Claw (Fire, Spell, Area, Intelligence)

I am running Immutable Order on Runic Invocation so the expected behavior is that I would generate Heo, Rah, Heo when casting Frost Claw. This is true most of the time except for when I drop my Frost Wall. Frost Wall is running Wall of Glyptic Art so it does cast its Runebolt matching it’s element. That cast of Runebolt from the Frost Wall, which is fire, seems to alter my Immutable Order from Heo, Rah, Heo to Rah, Rah, Heo when I cast. I can switch it back by casting my Runebolt, cold, from my bar, but if I do so while the Frost Wall Runebolt is being cast it gets switched back to Rah.

My expectation here would be that the Runebolt from the Frost Wall shouldn’t affect my Runes because the tag doesn’t change.

My Skill Trees:

Frost Claw
Runic Invocation
Flame Rush
Frost Wall
Rune Bolt

I also made a quick video showcasing the bug:
Youtube Video

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.