Skeleton Archers: "Terrain" blocking shooting path / AI

I´ve noticed a few Issues with the Skeleton Archers AI or maybe with the handling of terrain which is blocking the shooting path.

1. Doors - Archers can only shoot in a very little angle through doors in the temple of eterra. Most of the arrows are lost because they “hit” the door. (of course not. the door is 3 miles wide open^^)
    The doors on the screenshot are btw the first doors ive noticed it. i dont think this happend with the ruin field doors in ruins of welryn.

2. Stairs - Also the Archers have problems to notice they cant hit the targeted enemy because they shoot the stair and not upwards to the enemy.

3. Golems - Golems block also the arrow path. I might think this is logical but its also very annoying because you dont have a move command for your minions and if the golem means to hit the big mob standing in a doorway while your only dmg dealers standing right behind him but cant do any damage…you know it sucks ^^

ALPHA 0.6.1.4

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions to the report.

greetings

Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.