Simple loot filter confusion

I’m somewhat a beginner, especially with the loot filter, but all I want on my new Acolyte is to hide all the item/class types that don’t matter to this character. I made the following rule, and it is the highest on the rule list:

Rule visibility: Hide
Condition 1: Item Type - 11 selected - 1h [axe, mace, sceptre, sword], all 2h weapons, quiver
Condition 2: Class Requirement - Primalist, Mage, Sentinel, Rogue

So I assume that it should never show me any 2h weapon, or any 1h axe, mace, sceptre, or sword, or quiver. But I keep seeing an axe, or 2h staff, etc. My only other active rule (lower on the rule list) is to hide normal rarity. I don’t understand why axes and such keep appearing.

Help me understand please! Thank you

its because you have 2 conditions
the way you have it set up is
hide those items IF they have specific class requirement

you should 2 rules
rule 1 hide - Class Requirement - Primalist, Mage, Sentinel, Rogue
rule 2 hide - Item Type - 11 selected - 1h [axe, mace, sceptre, sword], all 2h weapons, quiver

making 2 rules as i suggested above, will fix your problem.

1 Like

ohh, so the 2 conditions within 1 rule makes those act like an AND function? so the way I did it means it will only hide items that are both non-acolyte AND the unwanted item type… makes sense why I see all the non-class-specific items of those types!

Thank you

So I deleted my loot filter to remake it (it was basic anyway), is this correct now?

1. Hide class requirement: primalist, mage, sentinel, rogue
  2. Hide item type: all 1h besides wand, all 2h, shield and quiver
  3. Hide normal rarity

yes, that should be fine.

1 Like

sorry, forgot to answer this.

yes, thats exactly what it is.
so you can fine tune exactly what you want to look for.

1 Like