Shred Armor Affix Missing from Merchant's Guild

I have had several exalted items drop with the “chance to shred armor on hit” affix on them, but I can’t see how anybody would be able to purchase it if they cannot search for that affix in the shop UI. As far as I can tell, it is just missing entirely from the affix filter.

4 Likes

I want to say it is there. I just searched for it and bought something last night. Are you sure you searched under the right box?

1 Like

I checked again just to be sure, but it is not there for me. If it’s following the same groupings as the loot filter, it should be present under the ‘Ailments’ category, but is missing.

1 Like

Search “shred” expand list and make sure you’re not typing in “armour”?

I’d check for you, but I’m not home. Now I’m curious.

1 Like

Clicked the Affix box and typed “shred”

Edit: went and checked all of the vendors, the only one with “shred armor on melee hit” present was the body armor, and it is considered a rogue only affix

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right. Just checked and it’s missing when filtering through weapons.

2 Likes

Same issue… :frowning:

2 Likes

Same thing for me right now. I was looking to sell a dagger with the affix on it and it is currently impossible to filter it.

1 Like

Can confirm it’s missing.

1 Like

Confirm. And it’s annoying

1 Like

Still not fixed?

1 Like

Shouldn’t this thread be in bug reports?

Anyways here is a screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/ggtJBPh

1 Like

12 days and still not fixed

Still not fixed

1 Like

How hard can it be to fix this? It’s so annoying. Sitting on a Tier 7 exalted Shred and having to go through all the listed exalted items to get an idea of what it might be worth.

1 Like

Woooohoooo. 2 weeks they cant fix the most minor bug ever.

Jesus Christ, fix the god damn armor shred search at bazaar!

Please implement this already, Shred Armor is one of the most use affixes and it is making the already horrible bazaar UI worse

1 Like

Still not here…
Selling idols is already impossible since we cant look with % but only with tier but now i cant even sell weapon with this affix hope it changes really fast!

15 days and still not fixed! How long is it gonna take you more?!

1 Like