Shotgun Multishot Rogue - Written guide with gameplay | 60-80k crits (up to 100k with better gear)

Presumably the more physical damage while at full health.

2 Likes

Seems like it. I tested it wrongly in town (my life isnt full when I switch to xithara). But when at full health, I did get a huge DPS boost. For some reason it seems like I am still leeching health in some ways when I had the ammy on. Not sure why I am able to gain life while attacking.

Edit: maybe its the draining arrow.

Can you show the new marksman tree with the spec into bladedancer tree? Did you have to give up alot of DPS for that?

I specced back into dodge actually, the glancing blow thing I did just for fun but I’m still not sure which is better for survivability. Definitley try out the glancing blow spec though and see how you like it. I didn’t really lose any damage because it requires just a few nodes and dodge does the rest of thew work to cap GB and then you also got the silver shroud stacks.

can u update pics of ur gear, passives and skills or the tools ?

+1 (update this)

Any news on update for this guide?

Playing this with trash gear and shredding everything.
Great guide!

1 Like

I haven’t played for a few months so my gear is pretty much the same, I’m going to try other builds out though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.